Sunday, April 11, 2010

Maggie and Me

Thank you for your support while I have been away looking after my Dad who was very sick. Unfortunately he passed away on the 16th February, thankfully it was very peaceful and without pain. I am just beginning to feel a little bit normal after all this time, It hit me a lot harder than I thought it would, but now I am on the mend and ready to get crafty!

I have made a few cards while I had some time to myself going through my thoughts etc, so I hope you like this one?

This is a drawing that I got from this website http://karensdoodles.blogspot.com/ - These are images drawn by Karen Johnson.

I really love this drawing. Please visit her site, Karen has so many Digi Stamps that are a lot of fun. Please read her "Angel Policy" as Karen's work is also protected by her "Copyright Policy".

Anyway, have a really lovely day and take care, thanks for popping by today to visit my blog, Fiona :0)

You can click on the photo for a closer look. I have used the Copic pens to colour this drawing in and a little bit of Crystal Effects to make the flowers pop!

2 comments:

  1. Fiona:
    This is a beautiful card:-) I love the way you colored everything! Absolutely wonderful!
    Hugs, Karen :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, I love this image and you've done a marvellous job colouring it. Can I book in for a Copics lesson? Luv KimT

    ReplyDelete