Thursday, August 20, 2009

Birthday Cards in Black and White

Hello, I made these Black & White Birthday Cards about 6 months ago!

I thought this paper was so lovely. I added sparkles to the main flower on the card on the right ( I thought that if you clicked on the photo that you could see it properly, but I just tried it and it does not show the sparkles as well as they are in real life, they are so pretty when
you hold the card up to the light - Honestly :) - I am not sure why these pictures are not as clear as when I look at them on my computer, they are so sharp, but look fuzzy here? - Any ideas?

I love the brads at the bottom of the card on the left, I have never used brads like this before so I was not sure what to do with them, ( I had them a long time! ) I am still not
sure if I have used them in the right way. LOL - Anyway, Thank you for stopping by, Take Care, Fiona :)



No comments:

Post a Comment